Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Where to

The workings of friendships and relationships is consuming my mind

I do apologise if it is becoming rather monotonous

I'm feeling so many emotions; hurt, anger and sadness among them

I have immeasurable respect for relationships, mine and others

I also cherish the close friendships that I have

I don't feel one should have to be at the cost of the other

I'm angry that one of my friendships is being defined (by another) by sex

The fact that we did have sex does not define what our friendship was or is

The fact that sex is in our past does not mean it is in our future

I'm sad that another of my friendships has caused questions in a relationship

I will always be honest, especially with those I care most about

I will always support them and only ever want their happiness!

No comments: