Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

No Escape

Well I've been thinking about something I haven't had

Something missing for a few months now (four to be exact)

Wondering why I'm missing it, why I want it yet I'm not seeking it out

Yes, I've been thinking about sex! The act, the need, the desire!

I've rarely had a length of time, this long without it

It's not like I'm wandering around each day all hot and horny

But I do miss it and I do want it, now I'm wondering why

I don't miss or want a relationship, I'm liking being single

I just feel like I'm lacking a form of expression, that release!

Sex can be a kind of escape for me, nothing matters but that moment

There is nothing in that moment except two bodies coming together

Absolute release, escape from the world around, absolute pleasure

Closing your eyes and letting your senses take over your body and mind

Allowing your hands, your lips, your tongue to do all the exploring

Letting your body feel every kiss, every lick, every touch, everywhere

The anticipation, the escalation in pleasure, the resulting peak, climax!

Where else can I get that sensation, that feeling, that escape?

No comments: