Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Up Down

Today is a day full of mixed emotions for me

It is my fathers birthday, I will call him tonight!

It is also 3yrs since a good friend passed away

I still find it hard to know I won't hear him laugh again!

I've been on an emotional rollercoaster for a few weeks

So many things have touched me in different ways

I'm distracting myself today with writing fiction!

No comments: