Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Welcome Strangers

Several bloggers have expressed gratitude in recent days

Some of them have even been surprised by the kindness and care!

It doesn't surprise me to find genuine people in communities online

The online world is no different to the world we see outside

With all the dangers, predators and possibilities for harm

Comes so many positives and opportunities for pleasure!

Usually it is a matter of what you open your heart and mind to

What are you prepared to give in order to perhaps receive?

With open eyes and a healthy caution, the potential is endless

A kind word may have a ripple effect to touch so many people!

Comforting and thoughtful words from a stranger who understands

May touch us closer than words from a friend who can't understand!

No comments: