Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Deja vu

I cooked dinner for my (best?) friend tonight

Having not seen him for a few months

I was looking forward to it, as was Little boy

It is not the same, so much is guarded

But it wasn't uncomfortable nor tense

He shared more with me than he had for a long time

He explained one reason he'd not made much effort recently

Apparently, our friendship makes his girlfriend feel awkward!

A situation very similar to that which I found myself in on Saturday!

I really do not understand these women (or most women for that matter)

I was assured that our friendship would not be sacrificed!

I guess I have to wait and see what cost will be paid though!

No comments: