Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Friday, May 13, 2005

No Time, All Time

Time is a strange thing when you think about it

It is something nobody has any control over

For most people control is an essential

Some days pass so quickly you wonder where the time goes

While others seem to drag on endlessly, usually the bad days

This month, so far for me, has been a combination of both

The days pass almost unnoticed, yet the weeks drag on

I've been unable to apply myself to all that I should

Doing only what is necessary to get through each day

My mind has been on friendships and their meaning

Later this month marks the third anniversary of a lost friend

I still miss his smile and laughter, the middle of the night calls

I think of him almost every day and all that was left unsaid

Our time ran out and I no longer had the opportunity to tell him

I hope he knew how thankful I was for his friendship

At a time when I was trying to hide from the world!

So much time is wasted, we don't know how much we have

I learnt to leave nothing unsaid, tell it how it is today!

No comments: