Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Unconditional

I've been rather pensive in my entries of late.

Through every day and week, every high and low

I'm thankful to have my one constant shining light

Little boy is my source of happiness on even the greyest of days!

A hug and three words from him lift my spirit to unknown heights!

You never know how capable of love you are, until you have a child!

I remember my first ultrasound, tears flowing and the love filling me

It didn't become real until that moment, seeing that new life so small!

I watch him now and wonder how he continues to grow up so quickly!

I remember the flutter in my belly like none I'd ever felt before

Standing at my workdesk and realising I'd felt "him" move for the first time!

I watch him now with so much to do, so much to experience, never stopping!

I remember first holding him in my arms and crying, unable to stop smiling

Laying awake for those first nights, just to watch him sleep peacefully!

I watch him sleep now and listen to his dreams when he rises of a morning!

I remember so many moments, each filling my heart with infinite love!

No matter what my future holds, what challenges lay ahead of me

I have happiness and love never ending just by looking at Little boy!

No comments: