Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Logis tagged me and I'm boring

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:
1. Child Care worker
2. office allrounder in a wholesale co.
3. direct sales
4. telemarketer (briefly and I even annoyed myself)


Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Tigger Movie - it settles my niece when nothing else will
2. Willy Wonka - Oompa lumpas(sp?) are meant to be orange with green hair!
3. Shrek - okay so maybe i just have a short attention span and like the pretty colours and such.
4. The Rocky Horror Picture Show - there's an adult one for you.

Four places I have lived:
1. Sth West suburbs of Sydney
2. ditto, next suburb
3. ditto, next suburb
4. on NSW South Coast
(I've moved often, just not very far)

Four television shows I love to watch:
1. House
2. Lost
3. Medium
4. L & O - Criminal Intent

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Brisbane
2. Bathurst - for the race, can't beat it
3. Far north coast
4. ditto but south
(fuck I'm boring, hardly travelled my own country and never been out of it)

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. a sweet chilli chicken & vermicelli salad thing in a wrap (I don't know what it's called I just throw it together)
2. pasta with chilli, oregano, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan cheese and baby spinach with or without bacon and/or chicken (again no name just thrown together with what i feel like)
3. lasagne - yep something with a proper name and mundane too
4. vietnamese pork and prawn rice paper rolls

Four websites I visit daily:
1. news.com.au
2. my blog
3. hotmail
4. ananova

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. bed sleeping
2. bed "playing" with someone
3. drunk
4. meh here's not so bad

Four bloggers I am tagging
1. You
2. you
3. you
4. and you
(the first four people to read this that haven't already done it)

No comments: