Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

How Much Longer

It's taking a toll on me, emotionally and mentally

I didn't realise just how much 'til this last week

For months I've been doing all that I can

Helping, making allowances, changing Little Boy's routines

Not only for you, but mostly for Little Miss as well

There has been very little acknowledgement or gratitude

I fear for Little Miss, so young and helpless

No one putting her needs as absolute priority

I made the choice to do what I can for her

No longer am I doing this for you!

Your total selfishness, untruths and half-truths

An inability and unwillingness to see another perspective

Has become all too much for all too long

I can no longer put your needs before my own

I believe she is in an environment she shouldn't be in

I don't understand why you're willing to allow it

I believe there is more that you're not telling me

I don't understand why you feel the need to hide so much

I wish that I could do more for Little Miss

It scares me that she may continually be put at risk

It scares me that you don't know or care enough to find out

It breaks my heart that I can't do what I wish I could

It breaks my heart to see her going there every time

I don't know how much longer I can stay strong enough to observe...

No comments: