Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Friday, February 10, 2006

100 Things (the sex 20)

Ok so I decided this 20 would be sexually based, purely so I wouldn't bore myself writing them, lets hope I can come up with 20...

Too much information for some, so leave now if you wish ;-)



41. I have a thing for the outdoors. I'm not sure if this is because my first time was outside (basically in the bush) or what.

42. I can dispel the myth that all black men are well endowed.

43. When I'm in a relationship I will get as much sex as I can, several times a day if at all possible.

44. The last time I had sex, I did something I'd never done before and thoroughly enjoyed it.

45. I've slept with somewhere between 15 - 40 men. I could narrow it down further but meh..

46. I have stopped seeing someone because they were not good in bed.

47. I have been brought to climax in the middle of a crowd of, literally, 100 000 people.

48. I enjoy sex in/under water. I enjoy it in the ocean or a river but settle for a shower as well. There's just something about water.

49. Visually, the female body turns me on more than the male.

50. I'm willing to talk about, consider and/or try almost anything.

51. A nice butt or six-pack is all well and good but for me it is nice arms on a guy, that I find really sexy.

52. I don't have a "type". The people I've been with have been different races, religions and body types. The only commonality would be that they have all been older than me, and male.

53. I have never cybered. People have tried to entice me but it just does not appeal to me. Same goes for phone sex.

54. I like sex in public places with some risk of being caught.

55. When it comes down to it, size does matter.

56. I have been tied up and blindfolded, and have tied up and blindfolded a lover. It heightens your sense of touch, very enjoyable.

57. I would sleep with a woman if an appealing opportunity were to present itself, I wouldn't actively seek that opportunity.

58. I've had 4 orgasms in one session, and more than 10 in one night. (Don't worry, "he" had several as well)

59. I've felt the need to fake orgasms on occasion. Sometimes it's just easier, which doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable.

60. After 12mths without it, I actually know that I can live without sex. I'm sure I'll get to a point when I don't want to anymore though.

;-)

No comments: