Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

100 Things (the first 20)

I said a while back that I would get around to doing this. Well I've made a start and got almost halfway. Hopefully they're not too boring for you all and if they are, too bad :-P

1. Ted is my initials. It is what most of my immediate family and some of my friends call me.

2. My parents divorced when I was 5-6yrs old and I am the only child of their marriage.

3. I've lived most of my life in the outer suburbs of Sydney.

4. I took up smoking at the age of 11 or 12.

5. The first boy I ever kissed, my first boyfriend was 17yrs old, I was not quite 12.

6. As a young teenager I was stoned for about 18mths straight. Coincidentally, that is the only time I didn't live in Sydney.

7. At the age of 15 I had moved 15 times. Now at 27 I have moved a total of 17 times.

8. I lost my virginity on New Years Eve, (I was determined to come into '94 with a bang) to a guy I'd met that day, the sex was great and I never saw him again.

9. I have a brother 8yrs older than me and a sister 6yrs older.

10. I did not complete High school, I left after finishing year 11.

11. My first job was 5 afternoons a week in a child care centre during year 11.

12. When I was 17 I was violently mugged walking to the shops for Mum on Mother's Day.

13. I'm fairly sure I've never dated or slept with anyone at all younger than me, ever.

14. I have kissed (more than once) two married men, but never slept with one (that I know of). I knew they were married and knew their wives.

15. I've done a clerical traineeship, which I completed while I was pregnant.

16. I have two younger sisters (18 and 16yr old).

17. I have never had a drivers license, never tried to get one.

18. There is only 1 female (outside of family) that I consider a good friend. I've known her for more than 12yrs and we have absolutely nothing in common.

19. The first time I met my Ex I knew something major was going to happen, but it was not love at first sight.

20. There was a period of 3yrs when I did not speak to my father at all.

Well that will do for now, may put up more in a little while. :-)

No comments: