Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Typical

Even under protest, if you do something once

It is then expected of you at every opportunity

I've another poem to write for a specific purpose!

Aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh! In other news..

The dreaded conversation took place

I took the easy way and didn't go into detail

It wouldn't have mattered even if I had

I'm still finding myself amazed on a daily basis

I never knew such selfishness could be so close

So many years I thought I knew, apparently not

Under pressure, fear and pain, true colours will shine

Such an ugly picture has been painted without excuse

My focus remains, doing what I must in order to face myself

No comments: