Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Come One, Come All

I'm easily amused and don't get many visitors, so please forgive this post.

Looking at how people get to my blog I found something interesting (could use several other words there). By the way Keith, thanks for the "Referers" page. So I noticed last week that someone had done a search on MSN for "torment sex" and found my blog on the very first page of results. I wasn't sure whether or not I should be proud of; 1) being part of the results in the first place or 2) that the person who actually did the search clicked on my link.

Today I found another MSN search, this time for "torment hard sex" and guess what.. I improved on my performance and was the first result! Again, I'm not sure whether I should be proud or ashamed. I was amused, although not too sure what they were looking for and if they in fact found it here.

There was also a Google search for "well endowed men, sex with a virgin" which I must have shown up on somewhere, it wasn't the first 5 pages! I think this one worries me the most for several reasons. What does my blog have to offer a well endowed man seeking a virgin, I'm not a virgin. On the other hand what does my blog have to offer a virgin seeking a well endowed man, I'm not a man well endowed or not. I feel I have let my visitors down in this case, now I'm worried I'll come down with a bad case of performance anxiety. It also worries me that the person who performed this search passed by the likes of this useful (maybe?) guide Sex Tips For Geeks: On Being Good In Bed, in favour of my little blog buried back who knows how far into the 446,000 links.

No comments: