Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Enough

I got completely and totally blind drunk

Simply in order to give my mind a night off

The all consuming was forgotten for a few hours

Quite pathetic that that was the only way it would happen

I feel like my life is not my own, this should not consume me

I find myself thinking and realise tears are streaming down my face

These fears are not mine to own, worries and problems not mine to solve

So get your fucking act together, be a fucking man and do what is necessary!

No comments: