Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Too Drunk to Forum

So I'm not really nerdy enough for the title but I said I'd use it so I am. It is rare for me to blog at this hour, and even rarer for me to blog drunk and yet I am doing both tonight! Tom and I have been "celebrating" St Pat's day, yes any excuse for a few drinks will do me at the moment.

Quote of the night from Tom ...

"It's a fair trade off, the stars for indoor plumbing"

An explaination would be too lengthy and I wouldn't do it any justice I'm sure, but I had to take note.

We worked out why our friendship worked so well, many reasons, not least of which.. we quite happily tell each other to fuck off when the need arises. Many things discussed, almost as many disagreed upon.

Thankyou for the release Tom, I needed it!

Goodnight folks!

No comments: