Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Random Snippets

I made the call, it was answered

So good to hear the voice, happy!

Got a message not long after, unrelated

Real coffee and cheap ciggies, almost home!

Can't wait to catch up properly, soon!

Spent day out, filling in and catching up

Big sis is back and the shit will hit the fan!

Getting organised, washing, packing, excited!

Even a few days away is eagerly anticipated!

3 comments:

The Moomin said...

wohoo!! you infected me with your enthusiasm! :D

oh, and thank your for all the kind words on my blog *hug*

The Moomin said...

and btw... the MB community is rebuilding at efx2.com! what an awesome place!

http://blog.efx2.com/user/bitzky/

Ted said...

Thanks moomin :-) .. just got back home, will have a look at that one.