Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Intensity

It's no secret, I haven't had a fuck in a while

I came to a realisation this past week

Even in my ever increasing state of horniness

I still have (some) standards which must be met

I'm not sure if I'm proud of that or annoyed

I'm in kind of a catch 22 situation in my thinking

I don't necessarily want a relationship with someone

But I don't want to just fuck the next bloke I meet either

I've always enjoyed sex (over and over again usually)

This extended period of none is slowly driving me mad

Yep, I know you didn't need to know any of this, carry on!

No comments: