Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Disappointed

I started an entry the night before last

I was happy and proud of the action of others

I didn't finish it, as it turns out it was pointless

Those bold and brave actions were short lived

I believed that it was the right thing to do, finally

Yet the decision was made in anger and fear

After cooling off, the decision changed, backed down

If something is worth fighting for nothing should stop you

No one else's opinion should change your own thoughts

Voice your point of view and stand up for it, for once!

No comments: