Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Particular Order No

Little Boy and I endured the five hour trip

Definitely worth it for the peace, quiet and party

Pub crawl brought back memories of days gone by

You're not in the "City" when pubs close at midnight (or ten)

Various wildlife sightings kept Little Boy enthused (not in the pub)

Little sis carried herself well, impressed all, undid it two days later

Old and new faces, young and old converged, a real "river party"

Drunk sixteen-year-olds shared the love, rolled in the grass (innocently too)

More drunk eighteen-year-old spat the dummy and wandered off

Older and "wiser" were just as entertaining, falling far and carried away

Strangers became friends, friends became strangers, almost all with a smile

Recovery followed, with holes in the memory filled and perhaps embellished

Of course, in my case, my behaviour and antics were only of the highest calibre ;-)

No comments: