Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Blink

Okay I just stumbled in the door here

Been away for an extended weekend

Have to run out with Little Boy for the afternoon

Will be back to set-up and check out who's here

Thanks Bitzky and Dani for leading me here!

:-)

Edit: Oh this is too easy, so far

I wish I had an hour to sit still

No comments: