Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Young at Heart

After much deep and profound brain things inside my head... I've decided to do a quick movie quote entry. Quotes I love and on some level relate to, it is no coincidence they're from kids movies!

you're not supposed to name it. Once you name it, you start getting attached to it. Now put that thing back where it came from or so help me... Now speaking from my own experience, I've thought this a few times but in a completely different context..

Do we have to bring this crap along? I'm sure there's a bunch of other crap where we're going! I've thought that at some point every time I've moved house..

I just know, before this is over, I'm gonna need a whole lot of serious therapy. Look at my eye twitchin'. It's a good week if I don't think something along these lines at least once..

It's because I like you, I don't want to be with you. It's a complicated emotion. Now who hasn't tried that sort of line to let someone down easy..

So can you get all five? Answers (and therefore spoilers for the slow folks) in comments..

P.S Tom no need for you to comment, I know you know them all blah blah

;-)

No comments: