Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I enjoy a challenge...

So logis put this challenge out to everyone. He also did it himself. I don't know if he realised just how quickly people would pick it up and run with it but they have. Dani did it with all her usual charms. So did Psyphen. I've also come across zarafa's, 2bpeegee's, EngieViral's and Broken-wings' entries. These are just those that I've found, I'm sure there's more and I know others are still working on theirs. I like that it's been done a couple of different ways and yet no one has come up empty.

Okay, so here's just a few of my positives...

The easiest positive I can say about me is that I spend each day being the best Mum I know how to be. My Little Boy is my world and I love being his mother. There is nothing I wouldn't give, do or sacrifice for his well-being.

My family is extremely important to me and I'm fairly close with both my parents and all of my siblings. I am always there for any of them and they all know that. I will do anything within my power to help and just as importantly I'm always honest with my opinions, I tell them when I think they've fucked up as well as when they've done good.

I'm a good friend to have. I'll answer any question honestly, even if it's not what you want to hear, but I won't hold it against you when you ignore me. I'll only judge you by actions towards me, anything else is just a part of who you are and I accept that.

I'm an even better enemy to have. I'll keep you on your toes and make feuding a hell of a lot of fun. I love being a real bitch.

I don't take myself too seriously either, but I guess that's just lucky ;-)

No comments: