Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Friday, April 07, 2006

A Day or Two

The last 48hrs has been pretty full on

We had to say goodbye to the family dog

15yrs with us and now gone, for the best(?!)

I still haven't managed to tell Little Boy!

Chaos for 24hrs of Mum here, finalising

G'bye breakfast this morning with bro and sis

Mum (and P) drove off late this morning!

Little Boy has also developed an allergy

I think I've worked out what it is, I hope

He goes away for a weeks holiday this afternoon!

I think I'm going to have a drink tonight...

No comments: