Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Meme to Zzz to

A to Z Meme conveniently stolen from Libertine, Ben or Phil, for the sole purpose of moving that other entry down the page some...

Accent - I've noticed I even type like an Aussie sometimes, hehe

Booze - Bacardi & coke (a little too many it seems)

Chore I hate - washing dishes

Dog or cat - dogs :-(.

Essential Electronics - computer I guess

Favorite Perfume/Cologne - swaps and changes all the time, nothing too flowery

Gold or Silver - Silver

Home - Sydney, or close enough to

Insomnia - my favourite book by Stephen King

Job Title - child care some of the time and picking up the pieces of people's battered lives at other times (bloody unpaid though)

Kids - just the one

Living Arrangement - with my Little Boy

Most Admired Trait - uhh yeah right..

Number of Sexual Partners - none right now, but you already knew that

Overnight Hospital Stays - just two, once when I was pregnant and the other when I'd had enough of being pregnant.

Phobia - heights amongst others

Quote - Several of Einstein's quotes but my fave at the moment is "I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive."

Religion - meh

Siblings - 1 older bro, 1 older sis and 2 younger sis, all "half".. as if that matters.

Time I usually wake up - around 7am

Unusual Talent - picking up the pieces of people's battered lives?

Vegetable I refuse to eat - Pumpkin

Worst Habit - Procrastination

X-Rays - don't actually think I've had any..

Yummy Foods I Make - various warm salads or pastas

Zodiac sign - Capricorn

No comments: