Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Dolls and Nerds

So Psyphen finally got to me with all his talk about dolls. (Actually it got to me the other day but I forgot to save that one, hehe) So my latest effort is in my gallery getting lonely. While it may show very little resemblance to me it may (or may not) look like a version of me in some obscure parallel universe!

I just finished watching Nerds FC. I'm by no means a soccer fan, in fact I know almost nothing on the subject. It is a Friday night however, Good Friday at that, and as such there is fuck all on the TV but I'd heard about this. As it turns out it was a rather amusing little show. How can you not laugh at a bunch of nerds struggling to even make contact with a soccer ball as they run around attempting to play a game against the Young Matildas (Jr Aus girls team).

No comments: