Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Chaotic

I've been sitting here for a while now

Thoughts racing through my mind in various directions

Yet nothing is jumping out at me, nothing is flowing

To explain what my mind is like at the moment, almost impossible

It is not unexpected, it has been avoided for so long, I knew it would

I don't understand, there is no logic but I have no doubt of the cause

Thoughts incomplete, frantic and fragmented, erratic and continuous

Deprived of two things, one completely and the other mostly

I can make no sense, can not slow my thoughts long enough

Perhaps I will hide once again, why am I doing this now anyway

The words unable to flow, all that I want to say remains where it has been

No comments: