Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Can't Explain

My energy levels are still not where they should be

My concentration still lasts only short periods of time

I feel almost nothing, almost all the time, no major emotion

I knew to expect the headaches, dizziness and the shaking

I expected a change in how I felt, the irritability and snapping

Giving up my two big vices has left me almost empty inside

My mind has run, non-stop at a million miles a minute

Thoughts fragmented, scattered, relentlessly circling my head

Creativity lost, shoved down too deep and struggling to breath

When will I begin to feel like me for longer than a few minutes

No comments: