Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Quick One

Ok, first of all...

My brand new computer has issues, so I'm on Tom's at the moment 'cos I wanted to do a quick post (the next one). I should have my computer fixed in the next couple of days.

I can't go visiting right now so my blog alerts will have to wait but I just wanted to say to..

Dani, if I miss you before you leave, have a GREAT holiday hun! Make sure you blog your adventures and share plenty of photos with us all!

Phil, enjoy your trip with your family! You don't have to blog while you're away but take plenty of photos ;-)

There now that my life lived vicariously through others has been put into place I'm happy.

Keep Smiling folks.

No comments: