Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sigh!

Well it seems sex is not the only thing I'm lacking at the moment

My motivation, which was for a while sky high, has plummeted back to earth

I'm going through a childish phase of "I want what I want and I want it now!"

I know exactly what it is I want to be doing and what I need to do it

If only my name was Samantha and I could wiggle my nose

Or perhaps Jeannie and I could fold my arms and nod my head

As a mere mortal I must be content with waiting, patience is just not my style!

No comments: