Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just Pondering

I've spoken before about choices I've made within my life

I believe that our choices have impact on the paths we take

Whether they be "good" or "bad" mostly is of little consequence

Mostly everythig just "is", things happen for a reason

Although reason is sometimes only found in hindsight!

What do our choices say about our character

What can we learn of anothers character through their choices?

We all are very capable of mistakes and should not be judged on those alone

When does a choice go from being a mistake to being a part of who someone is?

Whether mistake or not we are and should be accountable for our choices

Even the least judgemental person makes some judgements about people they meet

Do we choose to judge on behaviour shown to our own eyes

Do we reserve some element of judgement to past behaviour

Are we each really evolving, are all or only some people capable of change?

No comments: