Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

About Time

I'm meant to be impressed you've made time for him

I'm meant to appreciate that working weekends was on hold

I'm supposed to be thankful you've made a couple of allowances

When I first met you I soon realised you were your only priority

Which was understandable back when you had no responsibilities

But when a major responsibility comes along priorities need to change

No longer is thinking of you and you alone acceptable, nor should it be

So after all this time you're finally taking a small step to put him first

Put him first, at least when it's convenient and fits into your schedule

For that you should not need praise, it is far too long overdue!

No comments: