Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Girls

A quite busy few days has come to an end

Little boy and I are left in each others company again!

Each time I see the girls I'm amazed by how quickly life happens

Time passes whether we notice or not, with no regard to anything

The girls are becoming young women, making choices of their own

If only I could show them which ways to go and those to avoid

But it seems it would serve no purpose, they will make their own mistakes

So much joy and pain, happiness and sadness lay ahead for them

There is so much they don't realise that they don't know!

No comments: