Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Still here...

I've been flat out and as much as I'd love to flood my blog with bitching and moaning about my life at the moment (it'd be overflowing in no time) I just don't have the energy. So instead I give you this for now...



Oh and I don't think I'll be moving this blog any time soon so no need to change your bookmarks, again.

3 comments:

Squilla said...

AHAHAHAHA! *You can get upside down in just 8 easy lessons!* HAHAHA!! God I love Aussies. It's going to be good to be back soon. That whole interview just cracked me up.

And she was amazing! Except I feel like a bit of a lump now. ;D XXXXX

Moomin said...

Well as long as we know where you are it's okay :)

FindingHeart said...

Um, at the end she is mentioning poles at home. Is that a growing Aussie trend? LOL!