Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Little Smiles

I can't help but smile each day

Little boy is full of innocence and love

I can be proud of how he is growing up

This week has been no different

He constantly amazes me, his spirit

He can be so kind and generous

Without a thought of himself

His gentle nature touches me

I may not be the best mum in the world

I do the best I can with what I know

I must be getting it at least half right

No comments: