Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Don't Worry, Be Happy

It's sometimes amazing what can make me happy

It can be the simplest of things or the greatest

The simplest today; a good morning text as I lay in bed

The greatest; the longest drought for a team broken

Then there's all the other ones somewhere in between

Finally got that courtesy call I was waiting for

Enjoyed a day alone and peaceful (apart from my blaring stereo)

And an unexpected call which left a smile on my face long after

I have a good feeling, my instincts are telling me something

I'm not afraid to hear it and I'm bringing that wall down with a crash!

No comments: