Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Self Sufficient

For a long time I found it difficult to be alone, single

I felt a deep need to throw myself into "loving" a man

I'd fall hard and fast and inevitably get my heart broken

The falling for and learning all about someone is exhilarating!

Only in the last few years I've not felt that absolute need

I've learnt to be happy with myself, for the most part, and single

I still fell in love and had my heart broken, but I handled it!

I continue to grow and learn more about myself as each day passes

In no way do I crave a man right now, or need one to "complete" me

But I wouldn't mind a cock every now and then..

No comments: