Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Another Day

The irony is not lost on me

An afternoon spent correcting grammar and the like

I then turn to this outlet, which lacks any real form of grammar


Many different thoughts have been floating within today

A little retrospective, still unable to look objectively

Some pain, some sadness, but for the most part content


Drew is quite happily playing behind me

His usual obsession keeping him loud and busy

What I would give to be so easily occupied


The music is playing around us

BEP, Lenny Kravitz and The Cure among others

All adding to the soundtrack of our lives on this day

No comments: