Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Empty Spaces

Patience is not one of my strong points

I've had to wait on others and it shits me

I've had to slow myself down, almost stopped

I like getting the momentum up and keeping it up

It takes less energy to keep the pace than to make it

If I struggled for motivation I'd be more patient..

On a different note...

I've taken a different approach

Made a slight change in thought pattern

I'm actively seeking something I haven't had

The process a little daunting, yet informative

I'm tired of sitting stagnant and feeling this..

On a final note...

I picked up the phone to call him yesterday

I so wanted to talk to him, hear his voice

I knew what he would say, I didn't call

How can so much suddenly mean so little

I promised myself I wouldn't cry, tears fell..

No comments: