Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Seeing Red

I'm still the difficult bitch

I won't sit back quietly!

I won't be trampled on by you

I'm not the naive girl I once was!

Selfish, childish behaviour

Which has only one victim

I refuse to enable you!

My skin crawls, blood boils

You let down just one person

He should be able to count on you!

When will you grow up, be a man?

He will one day see what it is you do

He will one day see where he fits in

He will see you for what you are

Time for change is running out!

No comments: