Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Much needed venting

It's a real bitch, choices made as a naive kid come back to bite you in the arse!

Or watching someone else's choices do that, as is my case right now.

I'm having rather a tough time dealing with some family news.

I've been trying to write something, anything, for five days now!

I just can't manage to get my head around anything, including words!

A choice made as an uninformed, naive, "invincible" early teen should be null and void!

Not come back to haunt you emotionally and physically twenty years later!

Throw in with it conditions completely out of a persons control,

You soon have one hell of a fucked up situation!

It is only the beginning of what may be a very short, relatively painless but trying time,

Or it may be a long drawn out battle which brings with it endless challenges!

She shouldn't have to be thinking all that she is, she shouldn't have to face this now, or ever!

There has been enough obstacles to shape her character and mould her very being!

No comments: