Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

I get what I want

An enjoyable day today with a friend got me to thinking!

Friends have always had the perception that I am strong willed

I don't think this has always been true, although it may be now!

I have always had strong convictions in my beliefs and values

But a fear has hindered me in chasing after what I truly wanted!

A part of losing my "self" was losing motivation to be all that I could

So many rejections and failures lead me to curtail trying at all!

A lot of my life has been on hold for years now, trapped nowhere

I became no more than I was, limiting the world around me!

Something clicked at some time, I'm not sure exactly what or when

Fear still remains, but there are no more limits to who I can become!

No comments: