Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Next...



The butterflies are already in my stomach, fluttering

The next chapter is about to begin

For the first time in so long it is about me

While he may not be happy just now, he can and will adapt

He will realise it is for the better for both of us

Spring is upon us and the flowers begin to bloom

Definitely time for change and it's in full swing

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So...WHAT'S GOING ON??

FindingHeart said...

Moving to the states? Hope all is well and goes smoothly for you and the fam.

Unknown said...

OMG, you aren't moving to Tazzie are you???

Ted said...

LOL no not moving! (at least not at this point, the possibility is out there but that's a whole other story and i'm happily in denial for now and it won't be big move IF it happens anyway)

Started work this week, that isn't from home! Big change for Little Boy and me too I guess but it's going great so far. This week was always going to be the hardest cause i was on longer hours for training.

Perhaps not a huge deal but huge changes to the home front for the Big Boy (he's looking over my shoulder and had a go at me for calling him little).

:-)

Moomin said...

I detect positive vibes coming from this post! The moomins are happy! :)