Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Gifting Meme

Photobucket


For those who read Ben's blog you may remember her posting about receiving her gift a little while ago and asking for three bloggers wanting to join the fun. I put my hand up and early last week (yeah I've been slow and slack!) I received my package from Ben and had so much fun opening it and going through all the little bits and pieces.

It arrived on a day that had been terrible from the moment I got out of bed. By late afternoon I was ready to tear shreds off the next person I came into contact with so when I heard the knock on the door I was worried. As it turned out I was probably lucky I didn't reach for the jugular straight away as the very nice postman handed me my package from Ben. I actually sent a curious Little Boy to his room so that I could take pleasure in opening it without the constant chatter. As I pulled the little bags out of the package and saw one specifically for Little Boy I put it to the side for him to open himself. He was so surprised and happy to be included, he couldn't get over the fact that he'd got a present from someone on the other side of the world who he'd never met. It was such a great lift for my entire day and week!

So now it's my turn, here's the deal folks I will send packages to the first three of you to leave me a message and who promise to pay it forward as well. You don't have to spend big, you just have to be willing to send a little fun to three of your blog friends when it comes your turn. I'll need postal addresses so send me an email to miss_blue79@hotmail.com if you're interested!

Now let's just hope there's still three of you out there...

8 comments:

Moomin said...

Alright! Count me in! A moomin's word that I will pass it on! I even know some potential victims ;)

Unknown said...

Alright, I'm in too. Hit me up.

Anonymous said...

Well, a little closer to home for you to save money ... *puts up hand*

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad you both enjoyed it!!
I had a lot of fun putting the packages together and I was afraid of yours because I have already been in trouble (twice) with the Aus. government for sending things that are contraband. I'd hate for you to have to come visit me in an Aussie jail!!

Anonymous said...

And I am number 4 :( bugger!

Moomin said...

Omgomgomgomg! It has arrived! Thaaaank you! I don't have it in my paws yet but got the receipt in the mail! Yay! *moomin dance* :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Ted,

Thanks for the parcel! It was wonderfull. Especially the pods!

From the patzer said...

Oops, i did give you my chessblog url. Yep, i am logis aka chesstiger