Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Me Too




I miss my solitude

I long to be alone

To get into my own head again

To do my own thing, or nothing

To hear my own thoughts

To have my own time

*** *** ***

I enjoy the company

Getting to know her better

Communicating, learning, sharing

It may be my only real chance

I won't take it for granted

I am thankful of this time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wondered how long it would be until you were yearning for your solitude again.

So the answer is...a few weeks.

Ted said...

Yeah I dn't think it was even that long Phil, just realllly yearning now hehe

But on the up side ... sis and I still haven't had a fight!!!! :-P

Anonymous said...

Writing about time ...in the shape of an hourglass? :)

I hope you find that balance between 'her' time and 'you' time. My dad would wait for the first fight between me and my sister during gatherings. "Yep, it's been 3 hours," would be his call when we would first get all riled up. (It was always her fault! Ha!)

Peace, Ted.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog Ted.

-Seth