Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm in, are you?




My littlest sister moved in with us yesterday, she's staying for the next few months. Little Boy turned 10 today! The following conversation took place this evening.

Me: Okay, I'm getting stuck in to cooking dinner now, it'll be late.

Sis: Do you need a hand?

Me: Nope keep playing the game with Drew 'cause it'll keep you both out of my way.

Sis: Good, I'm beat anyway and can't be bothered.

Me: Join the club!

Drew: I'm not joining the club for a few years yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I don't want to join it either Drew!

Moomin said...

Lol, a smart guy ;)