Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Vent (excuse the language)

I fucking hate having to think about this

It shits me big time that I'm the one doing it

It's not like you're fucking stupid, or have an excuse

It's not even just one of you right now, there's two

Neither of you even appreciate anything I've done

It's taken for granted that I'll sit back and take it

Is it so fucking hard to act appropriately

Even if you were just a little grateful I'd not be so pissed



Okay I feel a little better now...

It still pisses me off though!

No comments: