Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Fleeting Feeling

There are times when I just think too much

Too much about what I should be doing

Too much about how I should be feeling

Too much about where I should be heading

All this simply takes me back to where I've already been

To what I've already done and what I've already felt

Leaving me with only what I am, what I do and how I feel

It doesn't feel like enough to be me, here now

The lights have all gone dim on the path I followed

I'm left in the dark again not knowing which way, or even if I turn

No comments: