Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Chaotic Calm

The last week or more has been full on in many ways

Little Boy received his first ever trophy, he is very proud!

He questioned the existance of Santa, he's growing up..

My sister, who is yet to have children, held her kids Christmas party

The children had a great day playing games, eating lollies, seeing Santa

My brother found a new home, he and I slept on the floor after cleaning it

Then spent a day moving him in, I have bruises and exhaustion for the effort

Now I have the time to catch up on my own domestic needs

As I said, things are settling down, I think....

No comments: