Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Stranger

It is amazing the changes that can occur

A person you thought you knew is really a stranger

So angry, so bitter, so quick to throw away everything

Perhaps I really had been a fool all this time

Believing in something, someone, who didn't show me truth

I thought the truth was so much more than it ever really was

I felt love, but for some love is just another four letter word

The vastness of what I felt shattered by the lack of emotion returned

Can someone feel love for another when all they've ever known is pain

When the pain subsides they become lost in an unknown world

Too afraid to embrace what is being offered to them

Preferring to push it, this time me, away and drown in the pain once again.

No comments: