Surviving the Days ... and the Weeks and the Torment.


Words I write don't necessarily make sense to you... I don't expect them to, maybe I don't even want them to... The thoughts are written fragmented and incomplete! I do not write for any form of external validation.. What you read may not have the same meaning as what I write... But do not underestimate the personal significance of my words! An essential part of who I am is only evident in my writing... It had been locked away after it was used against me... Everything you need, in order to hurt me, is right here!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Nothing or everything

All things come to pass, the year that was

Was so many things yet in ways was almost nothing

Beginning with much to be thankful for

Life itself had been risked but not taken

Little boy who had been so vulnerable grew wiser

I grew wiser and took some long overdue steps

But all that merely the start of the year that was

I had another addition to my many titles, proud to wear it

I discovered a strength in myself I knew little of

Several friendships were made, others reaffirmed

The flame of love reignited, that's where things turned

Apprehension and confusion strived, ending the year that was!

No comments: